300 EXPERT SPEAKERS ON CLEAN ENERGIES
Mexico’s best renewable energy event is back and bigger than ever. Over 3 days, we will cover the biggest challenges and greatest opportunities in Mexico’s renewable energy sector in 2019.
In 2019 MIREC WEEK will feature FIVE dedicated content areas covering the most critical aspects of Mexico’s renewable energy sector to guide your strategy and effective decision-making in one of Latin America’s most exciting markets.
• A-Z of sourcing and integrating renewable energy for offtakers and high energy consumers.
• Establishing, structuring and understanding corporate PPAs.
• Reviewing opportunities for onsite energy generation.
• Assessing the incentives and benefits of renewable energy for high energy users.
• Providing strategies to reduce energy costs, meet sustainability goals and improve energy efficiency.
• Reviewing the AMLO administration’s energy policies and their impact on renewable energy financing.
• Assessing Mexico’s economic outlook and investment landscape.
• Raising capital and securing financing for renewable energy projects.
• Future forecasting energy pricing and the prospects for the merchant market.
• Reviewing guidelines for project bankability.
• Reviewing the latest regulations for projects under 500kw.
• Assessing opportunities in Mexico’s residential solar sector.
• Providing an insight into the project landscape for small and medium scale commercial projects.
• Understanding financing models and strategies for commercial and industrial distributed generation projects.
• Providing effective community consultation and environmental strategies.
• Highlighting the latest O&M strategies for large scale solar and wind projects.
• Project opportunities in large scale wind and solar across Mexico.
• Best practices for project development and EPC selection.
• The latest in renewable energy technology to improve efficiency and profits.
• Regulation and opportunities for energy storage in Mexico.
• Providing a complete panorama of the opportunities for energy storage in Mexico's electricity sector.
• Latest news and developments on the HVDC transmission projects.
• Analyzing Mexico’s grid infrastructure and substation development.
• Showcase of the latest smart grid technologies and possibilities.