Thank you for attending!
New Year, New Government: Providing Predictions and Analysis of Mexico’s Renewable Energy Sector and the Impact of the AMLO Administration’s Policies in 2019
- Where do renewable energy projects stand given the recent possibility of a renewed shift towards fossil fuels for electricity generation?
- Are Mexico’s goals and commitments for clean energy generation still on track?
- Analysing the new transformation of the CFE and assessing the implications for the renewable energy industry
- Where will new investment be targeted?
- Will there be a shift towards more conventional methods of energy generation?
- How does the change in the energy sector impact private PPAs between the C&I sector and renewable energy generators?
- Reviewing the position of the CRE and its role under the current administration